Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Hog Dresses!

I spent the weekend making some awesome Hog dresses for some great Razorback fans...

First off was this cute 18-24 month polka dot Hog dress with matching black sash.  
(I usually do not make the sashes to go with the little girls dresses, but the Mom who ordered this was one of my friends from "back home", so I had to do it!)  ha


Next is a Hog dress for another friend "back home".  (When I say that... I mean the great state of Arkansas!)  Another 18-24 month dress... and the little girl who will be wearing this dress is best friends with the little girl who will be wearing the sashed dress (above).  Can't wait to see a pic of both of them sporting their new dresses!


And, finally, a Mother/Daughter dress combo.  I love how these match, but aren't too matchy-matchy.  The zebra print sash ties it all in together.  
The little dress was a 12-18 month... the smallest gameday dress I've made yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment